Reusable Stickers, Lollipops, and Safety Bracelet




When traveling in the car or on an airplane, a great entertainer is reusable stickers. Your children can stick and restick them on the windows of the car or airplane. Also, lollipops are good for earaches during flying. I travel with my 2-year-old at least once a year by airplane, and when we have to change airplanes, I put a safety bracelet on her connecting her to me. That way I can put my backpack on my back, she's connected to my wrist, and my hands are free to carry her carseat. By the way, I tell her it's a bracelet - and I point out that I am wearing one, too, and that she can take it off when we reach the next gate.

By: Angela Oleson

More Tips:

Keeps the Kids Entertained
Keeping the Kids Comfortable
Keep Clean and Hydrated on the Plane
ID for the Kids
How Not to Lose Your Child?